Support for managers and staff dealing with difficult notifications and career disruption.
For staff Oars Across the waters offers:
Our office is warm and welcoming, where affected employees can receive understanding and guidance to refocus their careers; with capacity for them to bring their own laptops and access our resources, armchairs, kitchen and nearby rose garden for quiet reflection. Affected staff can gain:
- Understanding of individual skills, strengths and weaknesses
- How to write effective resumes and application letters
- How to respond to selection criteria
- How to respond to the wide variety of application processes
- Practical job search tools and strategies
- Alternative and innovative strategies for tight labour markets
- Interview techniques
- Tips on updating their online presence
For managers and others giving notice of redundancy Oars Across the waters offers support and guidance for difficult conversations and post conversation strategies.